Monday 7 May 2012

Update

I haven't blogged in a while, I have been having a hard couple of weeks.

I had a lovely time out with Lois and Rachael TS. We went to Eteaket and had tea and cake. I had the most incredible Victoria sponge. It had 3 layers of sponge with cream and jam between them and on the top was buttercream and raspberries. It was very yummy but I couldn't finish it all. We sat and had a great catch-up including seeing pictures of L very very DRUNK! It made me laugh so much.

My ex told me that he never loved me or even wanted to be friends with me. The only reason he did was because he knew I was having a hard time and he thought that being there would be good for me.

Yeah it was good for me but not now that I know it was all a lie.

I don't even know where the conversation came from. We were just having a normal chat on Facebook and then all of a sudden it was an attack against me. It really upset me, so I went for a walk along the beach. Came back and he had deleted and blocked me from Twitter and Facebook. Atleast it is one less job for me to do.

He said I was boring! I might be boring now but that's only because if I just let myself act how I want to be then we would have a bigger problem. The last time I was 'me'- I went swimming in the sea at night, my eating was messed up etc. So to be honest call me boring if you want! I'd rather be that than a danger to myself!

My Birthday itself was a rather quiet affair. Had a long lie. Went out for lunch at a cafe called Cafe Florentin in Stockbridge. They had the most amazing french food. I had soup and french bread. I also tried my Mums croque monsieur. Which was a toasted sandwich with ham and jarlsberg cheese with a bechamel sauce. I didn't enjoy that at all, but then again I don't do sandwiches. We picked up some very delightful cakes from there. I had a fresh fruit tart with a creme anglais filling. People that know me know I am not a fan of traditional birthday cakes so my Mum put a candle on my tart. In the past years I have had chocolate teacakes and chocolate finger biscuits.

We went home and I opened my presents. I got lots of bath stuff, Pyjamas, some money from my great aunt who thought it was my 18th birhday...Again! I also got nail polish and nail art items, new Marc Jacobs perfume, Anthropologie jumper, chocolates and stuff like that.

I played backgammon with my Dad in the afternoon. For dinner I had Chop Chop delivered. Had loads of Dim sum. Sat and watched Bridesmaids and went to bed. Even though I wasn't well at all I still had a good birthday.

I went to see Calender Girls at the Festival Theatre with my Mum last Saturday. I had bought her the tickets for her at Christmas. I wasn't sure if I would enjoy it but it was really good. It had lots of famous faces in it. Worst part was how steep the steps were so my Mum had to hold me to make sure I didn't fall. We went for cocktails afterwards at Browns. The fire alarm went off so we had to wait outside while the fire brigade came.

Went back to the doctors last week. I seen someone new again due to them not having any appoinments left til Tuesday. She checked me over and hadn't read my notes so said she would refer me to Neurologist, I explained I already had. So she said she will contact them so I get seen sooner as she isn't happy with my symptoms.

It's been a rather mixed couple of weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment